My Brazilian HAIR: Weave Install
I’ll remember to plait a small perimiter braid around my depart out hair on the front/prime, or I could not hassle to put within the perimiter braid in any respect. I believe it will give me a flatter base.
– I will depart out extra hair on the sides as this will help to cover the tracks easily. Also I feel the small amount I have out will probably result in breakage after 6-8weeks regardless of caring for it by moisturising, sealing and conditioning. Solely time will inform I suppose.
– I am undecided about leaving extra hair out at the top as having much less leave out makes it easier to mix and the difference in texture is less apparent.
– I’ll put in slightly extra hair next time, possibly half or a third of a pack.
– I’ll ask my mum kindly (whilst creeping ALOT!) to braid my hair up next time. I will then try to sew within the wefts myself while at her home so she can help out if I get stuck. I actually need to find out how to do this myself and I actually suppose this might be the one way I can presumably get my mum concerned in the next install as I actually suppose I put her right off ever doing my hair Again!!! Sorry mum xx
– I will put less thread in my hair when sewing in the wefts to minimise friction and potential breakage.
– I’ll keep the identical braid patter however transfer the half to the other facet to minimise continued stress on the same bit of go away out hair.
Tola18 July 2011 at 19:38
Great job, it appears great. cannot wait to see how you get on with it!
Anonymous21 July 2011 at 09:38
I’m actually pleased so far, though you might be proper, the hair does shed which is a little disappointing. Hey ho – it sheds less than my own hair so I suppose it might be worse..
I also had just a few issues with the net as I had pulled it to tight so I needed to undo the tracks, minimize the web and restitch the tracks myself!!!
Reda Pinard12 December 2012 at 17:35
Your new hair seems to be superb! I really like how full and how natural-trying it is. Hm, I believe you selected a good model. Looks like this hair accessory is worth the money you spent for it. =)
hair extensions22 October 2014 at 08:34
My favourite approach for one of the best mixing pure hair and Clip In Indian Remy Hair Extensions; both positive hair and medium to thick hair is the beaded weft extensions. With the NBR (pure beaded rows) extensions 1 row no more then three rows are put in using hand tied hair and stacking them to customize beautiful naturally blended hair extensions. It looks so natural no one won’t know its not your actual hair.
Delphina Hair8 July 2017 at 06:08
I simply love the way in which your hair came out, it is just gorgeous. It really appears to be like like you put a great effort for wonderful outcomes.
Unknown22 September 2017 at 14:32
We now have the departments for specialised in amassing the raw materials of Indian Hair and research the standard youtube braids hairstyles of human hair, we have now strict management in the standard of products.