Male Trend Traits
Tremendous Junior, Massive Bang and Rain are just a few of Korea’s fashionable boy bands and artist which might be dominating the massive screens these days. People are inclined to go crazy over their songs, shows and especially their fashion. In as we speak’s technology Korean style are amongst the preferred development most teenagers and trend setters are copying. From hairstyles, cute apparels like blazers you can wear to informal to formal look and loopy hairs.
Probably that is top-of-the-line ways to mix in most of the Korean crowds. Here are some fashionable Korean male fashion styles that may function your guide. It is up to you on how you combine and match it so long as it’s fashionably acceptable.
* Pastel colours are a success! Who says pink and yellow are just for girls. Not in Korean fashion. Preppy look is unquestionably on trend this season. Light pink, baby pink, purplish pink, and all kinds of pink. I don’t know what’s with this pastel colours that Korean males prefers. Possibly, this palette signifies youth which is essential with Koreans.
* Glitter, Shimmer and Sparkle Have you ever seen Okay-pop videos remy Obviously their clothes are dominantly lined with sparkles. Even female Korean make ups, glitters and shimmers is a must.
* Nerdy Sunglasses and Hippy Shades Black nerdy shades started in Korean fashion. It shows innocence and school boy sort of dressing. Hippy shades then again makes you look cool and adds spunk to your outfit.
* Scarves Scarves are also a trend since Korea also experience cold weather. With a trendy jacket, a scarf adds color or mutes a loud color blocking.
* Luggage Messenger bag, Man purse or whatever you call it. Luggage are a necessity relating to male Korean vogue. Since Koreans deliver so many things, especially gadgets.
* Footwear Shoes are necessary to Korean males. Sneakers add factors to the overall outfit. Pointed shoes, graphic and shiny sneakers are among the hits.
* Camouflage Yes..camouflage is in trend this summer season and spring in Korea. Camou prints, pants, jackets, shoes, etc. are worn anywhere. It comes in several colours including pink, not just the abnormal darkish coloured camouflage that military males wear.
* Tight fitting Pants and Shorts Skinny jeans and shorts are mostly worn by Korean men. Besides that it is tight, these jeans appeals past the skater sort, rockers and hipsters. The trick is to wear fitted shirts with pointed sneakers. Anything that is also fitted, not loose since you don’t want to seem like a hanger, don’t you
Koreans have never been more fashionable, especially when it comes to vogue for males. This only reveals that Korea is now extra open to a brand new breed of vogue. They even conquered Style Weeks of different cities like London, New York, etc. With their simple but distinctive style, they definitely catch everyone’s consideration. Korea is slowly claiming the title of being the Asia’s Fashion Central. Remember it’s not the outfit that may carry you but somewhat how you carry the outfit.