Full Head, 16, 18, 20 Or 22 Inch, Clip-in Hair Extensions
You have to a comb or brush, lengthy hair clip or hair band and a set of clip-in hair extensions.
1. Ensure your hair is brushed and tangle free.
2. It’s a good idea to brush the clip-in hair extensions earlier than you place them in. When brushing hold the hair at the top somewhat than from the clips as this will keep away from pulling on where the hair is hooked up to the clips and forestall it from weakening and coming away from the clips.
3. Elevate most of your hair up (high half) by using a comb to section the hair after which hold it up with a protracted hair clip or hair band. Be sure to depart some hair out at the underside of your scalp to attach the primary hair piece. where to buy cheap clip in hair extensions It’s best to work from the underside up to the highest when adding clip-in hair extensions.
4. Hold the hair where you want to attach the clips. When you have very fine hair you could need to backcomb your hair to the roots to thicken up your hair for the clips to have more hold. You possibly can then use hair spray to carry the hair in place.
5. If in case you have bought the complete head of clip-in hair extensions it is suggested to apply the 5.8 inch broad piece (3 clips per piece) first as this offers the most effective fit to the underside of your scalp.
6. As soon as the hair extension is in place pull out a little hair out of your top part of your hair to cover the clips. You’re then ready so as to add the subsequent piece. It is recommended to use the 6.Eight inch broad piece (with three clips) a bit increased up. Work from the underside up.
7. Observe the above course of, each time releasing a bit more hair to cowl the clips attached and to can help you clip the next hair piece.
8. The 5.8 inch and 6.Eight inch extensive (with three clips per piece) items are best so as to add to the center of your scalp as they are going to run from the one ear to the opposite ear.
9. Then add the 2 clip items and then the 1 clip pieces as these are best to add on the very top of your scalp because it is less complicated to cover just 1 clip higher up after which discover the hair to cover the clip.
10. Check to just be sure you would not have any clips displaying and brush your hair and the hair extensions to mix together. You can too use hair straighteners or curling tongs to help blend the where to buy cheap clip in hair extensions hair. You are now finished and able to get together!