Dluvlylox: Homemade Refresher Spritz –
For my first of many product evaluations, I’ll discuss my own superb hair recipe, which I now swear by over any product you may choose up in a retailer. Plus it’s low-cost!
— Distilled Water (I often am lazy and use faucet)
— 100% pure vegetable glycerin
— Important Oil of your choice
— Spray bottle (any dimension)
1) Rinse out your spray bottle. It can be any dimension. This recipe will work for any measurement spray bottle as a result of the important thing to a successful spray is the ratio of water to glycerine. This ratio is based on what works to your hair. Many recommend that you just start at 20% glycerin to 80% water and enhance share of glycerin as essential. My excellent ratio is 40% glycerin and 60% water.
2) Add glycerin as much as whatever degree of the bottle will give you the percentage of glycerin that you’ve decided to make use of.
3) Add water up to whatever stage of the bottle offers you the proportion of water that you have decided to use.
4) Shake vigorously. Vegetable glycerin is completely soluble with water, so the glycerin ought to “disappear” into the water.
5) Add 15 drops of the important oil of your selection. Personally, I like lavender, but many different scents rock!
Usage: weave hairstyles for natural hair I use this spritz as an awesome morning refresher to fluff and repair my coils and curls. After I wake (I sleep in a satin bonnet), I spritz my curls and fluff with my fingers. My coils last 7 days now, but solely with the regimen of refreshing with this spray. Using this, there may be nothing else that I need to do. Not even “sealing” with other creams and butters, and my ends are wholesome.