Showcase your designing prowess and stand to win thrilling prizes value 28,000 INR from MakeMyMerch and Redwolf. Shortlisted T-shirts to be hosted on MakeMyMerch offering an exciting opportunity of selling the T-shirts and earning profits off it to the individuals. So what are you waiting for? Design away a T-shirt that you suppose all your school mates and different NITians pals would definitely purchase. Send in your T-shirt designs email@example.com or message them to us on our Fb page earlier than twenty fifth December, 2015 midnight.
Rules AND REGULATION
1. The event would happen in 2 stages:
(a) First stage – To showcase design work related to varsity life at your NIT and to get engagement for a similar.
(b) Second stage – To encourage students, pals and alumni to endorse your work by purchasing t-shirts from the shortlisted campaigns.
Solely college students finding out currently in any of the National Institute of Know-how (NITs), pursuing any of the diploma programs provided, are allowed to take part.
All submissions would require to strictly adhere to the MakeMyMerch design submission guidelines:
- Solely two entries per participant are allowed.
- All the entries ought to be captioned and despatched as a message to both the Facebook page of ConnectNITor as an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The entry should be accompanied by a message stating your details within the format: ‘Participant Name- College Example: Rahul-NIT Trichy
- The artwork must be in a vector format (Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw) or if you work in Photoshop- the artwork should be in the required printable measurement in 300 dpi. .
- The artwork should be colour separated- all colours ought to be grouped collectively or be in separate layers. The number of colours in the artwork shouldn’t exceed: Four. Every shade of a color with a distinct colour coordinate is assumed to be a special color.
- The utmost printable space for t-shirts is 11.5width x 14height/li>
- The bottom colours of T-shirts available are: Black, White, Royal Blue, Purple, Heather Gray, Steel Gray and Maroon (some colours could also be topic to availability).
- Photos taken off the web cannot be printed.
- Your artwork also needs to not use any logos or registered marks unless you have the specific written consent from the rights holders to use them.
The deadline for making the primary stage submissions is twenty fifth December, 2015 midnight.
1. Campaigns might be shortlisted on the premise of submit engagement on social media as well as high quality of the design.
2. All decisions regarding accepting submissions, shortlisting campaigns etc. shall be made solely by MakeMyMerch and shall be non-refutable.
3. The perfect selling value for t-shirts is up to the discretion of each the ConnectNIT staff and the MakeMyMerch crew together.
1. The highest 15 campaigns will likely be shortlisted from the primary stage for promotion on the MakeMyMerch website in the Second stage.
2. The top 200 designs of the first stage including the shortlisted campaigns receive low cost coupons value Rs.50.
3. The rewards in the Second stage for the shortlisted campaigns, solely rely upon the flexibility of the participant to monetize their creations utilizing the MakeMyMerch platform.
100% Custom T-Shirts4. The highest 3 performing designs (primarily based on the popularity and high quality) obtain additional gift vouchers worth Rs.