All Dolledup Now
Do Hair Extensions harm your hair
Numerous us have realized that our internal hottie has longer, how to maintain hair thicker hair than we had been truly graced with. My very own muse has wavy hip-length locks.. but the universe taunts with me hair that, whereas cute, barely brushes my shoulders.
On the subject of hair extensions the first question that is usually requested is, “Do hair extensions damage your hair ” or “Can you guarantee I won’t get any damage from hair extensions ”
Details on Hair extension:
· Extensions don’t only to add size. You possibly can choose to add volume instead (or in addition to size), how to maintain hair which is perfect for fine, limp or thinning hair.
· Turn that bob into a mane! If your existing hair is at little as 3 inches long, you can get extensions, though the extent of your transformation may be restricted if your hair may be very short.
· Extensions can be braided in, glued in, woven in, or — for those who only need a follicular boost for a special event — clipped in.
· It’s also possible to add highlights or color — with shades ranging from mild to wild — to your hair with the use of extensions.
· The process isn’t painful, so it shouldn’t hurt a bit.
· Different types of hair Extensions: http://www.alldolledupnow.com/HairExtension_Value_Checklist.html
But what most extionists don’t explain about hair extensions is that this:
· Always purchase the best grade of hair. The cheaper the hair the extra tangling you’ll be able to count on. Tangling leads to hair breakage!!!(Yes it can break your hair)
· Always see a certified extensionist and an experienced one.
· Hair extensions take a whole lot of TLC, like Special shampoo, conditioners, conditioning therapies, trims, braiding at bedtime, particular hair brushes, ETC….that is only the beginning.
· MOST Important, I believe as an experienced certified extensionist that all hair extensions cause a small amount of damage even applied from the most experienced of palms. I clarify to all my clients that a foreign object is placed in the hair and it would be crazy to think no damage would occur even when following the care leaflet.
I believe everyone needs to know the upside but additionally the downside to hair extensions. Personally I’ve had hair extensions for eight years and have had a minimal of damage but I put the knowledge in your palms and ask you to choose.
If you loved this article and you would like to receive even more info regarding wave kindly browse through our page.