All About Weaves & Choosing The perfect Hair For Sew-Ins
That is one of the best ways to attain a natural look.
– Braid or gel and protect and bond almost all of your hair, leaving the highest portion out.
– When your extensions have been utilized, part your personal “unnoticed” hair.
– Type it to match the hair claw clip texture of the extensions you’ve got in.
2. Utilizing a Closure Piece
That is the second greatest option to get a nice-looking half. Unfortunately, closure pieces will be costly. The producer takes wig cap materials, lace, or mesh, and applies hair to it. The hair is applied on both side to create a “part” up wave the center. You then sew or bond this piece to the highest of your head to shut the style. Closure pieces can range from $20 – $eighty and some can cost greater than a bundle of hair.
Word: Closure items additionally come with out the part. Nevertheless, this sort is quite easy to make.
1. Creating an Invisible Part
That is my third-favourite way to get an element, and it includes a little bit of bonding.
– Create a component in your pure hair and prep for bonding.
– Lower small pieces of your weft.
– Start from the underside of 1 facet of the half.
– Glue the items down one at a time, shifting up and leaving just a little area between the glued pieces.
– Repeat on the opposite aspect.