How to Take Care Of Your Weave / Sew In / Virgin Hair
Use a moisturiser on the nape and edges of your hair, when you’ve got any hair out, be sure to gently moisturise that as effectively and check out to reach your scalp not less than twice per week.
4. Wrap the sewn in hair in a circular movement utilizing a large paddle brush around the top and safe with pins if obligatory.
5. Secure with a silk or satin scarf or tight satin bonnet. *If you have an extended model, wrapping could also be cumbersome and huge flexi rod rollers to secure the hair may be a greater option. They are fast and will not alter the bone straight look, but will give your hair body and protect the fashion when you sleep.
For All Lengths with Curly Hair
1. Avoid brushing and combing as a lot as grow long thick hair attainable – never do more than obligatory to guard the curls, use your fingers and a wide tooth comb to remove tangles.
2. Rehydrate the hair with gentle moisturisers
3. Use either a day by day moisturizer nothing too thick or heavy.
4. It is best to take care of curly appears with pin curls using small bobby pins
*If the hair is wavy, you can secure the strands with massive twin strand twists, Do not PIN WAVY Appears to be like.
*If the curls are tight, you should also use large twin strand twists and if the fashion permits, pin that down as well.
5. These types should be protected in a loose fitting bonnet. Tying them down with a scarf or tight fitting cap will flatten the curls. Alternatively, consider pinning them up towards the crown of your head and wrapping the scarf round the head, leaving the curls untouched on top.
6. After removing pins or taking down twists, use your fingers to position the hair into the desired style.
7. Use any ending or holding merchandise you wish to use and Voila! You’re again to beautiful you!
1. Take care of your ends – trim them commonly so any cut up ends don’t travel up and injury the remainder of the hair
2. Wash your hair with largely conditioner and a small quantity of shampoo weekly or each 2 weeks to remove product build up and likewise keep the hair healthy and moisturised.
3. If you are bad with routines then no less than just tie the hair in a hairband at night time with out fail and sleep on a satin pillow if potential – that is the naked minimal.
Thank you for reading! Did we miss anything Tell us, we love to listen to from you, inform us what you’re doing. What works for you